Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Darkness

DARKNESS


 The wind is cold

I'm here all alone,

There are secrets that the night hold

A little boy made up of flesh and bone.


A single candle burning far away

I'm trying to reach its heat

But I've barely managed to walk all day

Forcing my heart every second to beat


The thorns are resting in my feet

Tears coming out to play,

All I seek is the heat

Walking through dark finding my way.


The night has made me cold

The darkeness has covered all my hope

All I seek is to hold

A single piece of a rope.


I slammed in the wall

And slipped on a ball

It was harder to get up after every fall

It all seemed like an endless hall.


At last I reached the flame

With wounds and tears on my face

It's the wind I blame

Who extinguished the fire and left me alone in this maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...