Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Possessed- I HAD MY FIRST FIGHT (Story).-6

 I again woke up without alarm. Actually I didn't sleep at all, mom's voice was coming in my mind again and again. The voice of dad sobbing destroyed the core of my heart. Nothing was looking happy around me. Only hope was keeping me alive.

I took a bath and noticed that Rodrigo didn't have too many clothes to wear. Maybe he would be a simple kid. I must act like him to avoid any doubt by his mom or uncle.

I checked his books and stuff to know something about him. He was a junior and his full name was Rodrigo Baker. I climbed down and saw that there was no one home. Maybe they both have gone to work.

They were pretty upset last night because of my behavior at the church. I found a cycle in the garage assuming it must be of Rodrigo I rode it to school. Riding the bike brought all the memories back.

'I should have gone back home,' this thought paralyzed my brain.

I shook my head and peddled harder. All the anger, sorrow and pain was travelling in my legs. I was riding pretty fast. I pedaled harder. 

'He was a part of me,' dad's voice came in my mind. I heard mom sobbing again. It made me stop again. The speed was reducing now.

I wanted to get rid of these thoughts. Catherine! I will talk to her. She will definitely find a way. Everything will be normal again.

                                                                                     ***

For the first time in my life I reached school fifteen minutes early. I went to my locker but it won't budge. 

'What the hell are you doing with that locker?' roared a voice. It was James, six feet, muscular, short hair. Half school has a crush on him. I remember Catherine telling me that he asked her out and her rejection made him mad.

'It's my...' Holy crap! I was dead two days ago. I'm Rodrigo now. How could I do such a stupid mistake. 'Sorry, I was thinking something.' 

I walked away but he blocked my way. 'You think you could steal with me here?' Steal? Has he lost his mind?

I didn't possess anything that would be worth keeping. Who will think of stealing it. Wait! I got it. He was trying to be a hero to impress Catherine. What a jerk!

'Who are you FBI?' words jumped out of my mouth. Worst mistake!

He punched me hard on my face. My nose was bleeding. If I would have been in my clear state of my mind I would had acted smart and left silently.

But all the anger rushed in me again. I threw my bag on the floor and pushed him on the locker. Half of the school came to see the fight.

I realized for the first time. Rodrigo had maintained a good shape. Now I started a battle from which there was no way out.

James couldn't tolerate the insult of being pushed by me. He closed his fight tight and punch my face hard again. My teeth must have been broken. But I didn't feel any pain. All the anger was running in my veins.

I pushed him on the floor and sat on him. I punched him like a machine. I wasn't thinking anything. My dead body, my mother's cry, my dad's tear and Catherine scream all came in my mind.

I felt stronger every second. James was lying on floor unable to do anything. Suddenly a hard grabbed me from waist.

I resisted that pull and kept on punching. He pulled me harder. It was our principal. I finally stopped. All the anger was going away. Suddenly my muscles felt exhausted. 

'Rodrigo I want you in my office right now!' shouted the Principal...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...