Tuesday, August 14, 2018

STORY- THE MYSTERY OF EARTH IS REVEALED-11

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button. This series is not a continued part of 'Born for Magic' I hope you like my blog.)

I asked, "What? Are you serious?"
   He explained, "Everything has crossed its limit. The humans are creating so much pollution that the earth will die."
   He pointed toward something and I saw massive black clouds. They weren't exactly clouds but smoke. 
   He told, "This indiactes that earth will end soon."
   Amy asked, "Is there any other way?"
   He nodded, "Yes."
   I asked, "What?"
   He told, "But that way is not a cake walk."
   I scolded, "Tell us fast."
   He said, "You have to go in jungle and find the smoke absorber."
   My eyes popped out. Amy asked, "What is smoke absorber?" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...