Friday, August 10, 2018

STORY- THE MYSTERY OF EARTH IS REVEALED- 9

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button. This series is not a continued part of 'Born for Magic' I hope you like my blog.)

She frowned, "Are you crazy?"
  I tried to explain, "This place is really different and someone is stalking us. I want to talk to that man."
   She told, "It is almost dark."
    I promised, "We will be back soon."
   She protested, "But..."
    I begged, "Please."
    She nodded, "Ok."
    I jumped and we ran toward the man. The place was reality weird. The sky was black and almost no trees. They were only one kind of animal and that was human.
     He went to a different place. The words that were inscribed were: 
SWEET HOME.
  I tried to open door and to my surprise it opened. We checked the house and there was no one present there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...