Monday, August 6, 2018

STORY- THE MYSTERY OF EARTH IS REVEALED- 7

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button. This series is not a continued part of 'Born for Magic' I hope you like my blog.)

I fainted. When I opened my eyes I saw Amy crying. She explained, "I am really happy that you woke up. 
   This place is worse than any other. Some people picked you up and brought here.
   They put different things on you and I heard someone saying that it is a hospital. I was really scared.
    We have to go home now. Sun is about to set and we don't have the permission to move out in dark. Please get me out of this dirty place?"
   I asked, "Dirty place?"
   She explained more, "This place is full of smoke which comes  when we burn fire. But it is in enormous amount and my lungs hurt.
   Cars also release smoke. I never saw an animal like that."
   I hugeed her and got up. But I saw two eyes staring me...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...