Wednesday, August 15, 2018

STORY- THE MYSTERY OF EARTH IS REVEALED-12

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button. This series is not a continued part of 'Born for Magic' I hope you like my blog.)

Amy asked, "What is smoke absorber?"
    I tried to explain, "It is a really strong weapon. It can absorb anything..."
   Amy asked, "Then why they named it smoke absorber?"
   I shrugged, "I don't know."
   She spoke something that I couldn't understand but I continued, "It is hid at the top of the mountain which is at the centre of the jungle."
   That person nodded. Amy asked, "So we have to find it?"
   The person agreed, "Yes exactly, you have only a week so be ready for an adventure."
  We both nodded and moved toward the jungle but the person called, "Wait!" ...

P.S: SORRY FOR THE LATE POST, I WAS BUSY SOME WHERE AND PLEASE GIVE ME COMMENTS. I DIDN'T GET ANY PAST FEW WEEKS. IT IS REALLY DEMOTIVATING. I REQUEST ALL MY VIEWERS TO COMMENT AND KEEP READING. THANKS FOR YOUR VIEWS. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...