Friday, August 17, 2018

STORY-THE MYSTERY OF EARTH IS REVEALED-13

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button. This series is not a continued part of 'Born for Magic' I hope you like my blog.)

The person called, "Wait!" We both turned around and he said, "Take this bag and open this in emergency only."
   We took the bag and thanked him. He waved us and we did the same. Then we went back in jungle. 
    Amy told, "Mom is going to cry us alive."
    I nodded, "True." While walking I stepped on a mouse. We have each other a cunning smile as we found our dinner...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...