Thursday, August 23, 2018

STORY- THE MYSTERY OF EARTH IS REVEALED-15

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button. This series is not a continued part of 'Born for Magic' I hope you like my blog.)

I saw mom waiting outside. She asked, "Where are you going?"
     I told, "Yesterday we couldn't hunt so we are going today again."
     She said, "No need to worry. Dad will hunt and come."
     I said, "No, we want to go and hunt."
      She cried, "My kids are grown up, go and hunt."
   We ran outside and saw same lions waiting for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...