Sunday, July 8, 2018

POEM- The Change in Nature

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button.  I hope you like my blog.)

Hello humans of the future
The destroyer of the nature,
I am Joe the man of Mystery
You will not hear my name in any book of history.

Today I came in the future
I was shocked to see the polluted water,
I remembered the earth when I was alive
The forests were full of tribes.

The water was as clear as mirror
The ground was full of flower,
Now the water is black and dark
Now I could only find flowers in the limited place called park.

During my time the lakes were filled with ducks
But now I only see trucks,
Earlier my tribe didn't earn any money
But I was definitely very happy.

Now I see houses filled with money
But no sign of family,
I never expected this change in earth
Think is it worth?

Remember the one who gave you birth
She is mother earth,
My eyes turned watery
When I realised that earth will end shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...