Thursday, July 12, 2018

STORY- BORN FOR MAGIC- 8

(Hey guys. I hope you will like my series. It is just based on fiction and imagination. Please tell me about this creation and you can give me comments too. I will try to incorporate your suggestions. So for next parts you can follow me. If you are viewing my blog on a mobile so for following me go to the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version.' Then click on 'follow' button. I hope you like my blog.)

Rodrigo told, "We are helping Jupiter to defeat earth."
Hello! Hey I wanted to tell you the story. Thatswhy I came in hurry. Now don't waste time and let me continue..
They said, "We didn't come here for that. We came here to kill the Earthian."
They all looked at Sadie. I explained, "She is innocent. She is helping us to defeat them."
The mosquito gasped, "Earthians are known for betraying. They will never help you."
Sadie said, "They are fooling you. Jupiter wants that Earth should be destroyed. Don't fall in his tricks."
Rodrigo said, "We trust you Sadie. No worries."
I told, "Leave in peace or be ready for a duel."
Mosquito laughed, "You want duel." "Soldiers."
An enormous army of mosquitoes came. I looked down and saw humans shouting and running. I took out my torch and concentrated Rodrigo and Sadie attacked.
They started stinging them. After some concentration they started exploding. I was loosing power and they were increasing in number. I ordered, "Handle them! I will be back in a minute."
Before they could say anything I ran toward the kitchen. There was no human. I searched and finally found the oil. I took it and ran back. I shouted, "Mosquitoes if you have guts defeat me."
I know it was not a good thing to say at that moment. But as per my plan they all entered the room. I ordered, "Close the window and Sadie be ready with your plants. " 
I ran toward the corridor. The hotel was evacuated. I stopped and concentrated. I felt power running through my body. I hoped that Rodrigo and Sadie have escaped. I concentrated more and then the whole hotel exploded,
All the mosquitoes died and I heard police sirens. After that everything turned blur and I fainted. 
                                                            *                   *                        *
I opened my eyes and saw Sadie face. I felt waves. I looked and was surprised to see that we were on the ocean. i looked down and saw Plutonky. His dog head barked happily. He was swimming. 
His lion head was not so convinced. I asked, "Was I fainted again? What is the date?"
Sadie told, "Solar eclipse is starting. We were surprised you survived the explosion."
I looked upward and saw moon almost covered the sun. I know it is not good to see sun with naked eyes during the solar eclipse but I didn't care.
Rodrigo said, "You are brave Zack. No need we will reach soon." He pointed toward an island.
We were only few feet away. I said, "We don't have so much time."
Plutonky growled, "Die! Dead!"
I said, "I know Plutonky you are trying your best."
He growled, "Die!"
I didn't understand but I patted him. Rodrigo said, "Look!"
I looked and saw that the sun was covered and it was dark. Plutonky growled, "Death die!"
Rodrigo emitted some fire on his hand. But the scene was not so clear. After few minutes I could feel that we were on land. We landed on the island and someone held are feet...
Oh no! I hid here for so long. Now he sensed me. I have to run. I will continue later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...