Sunday, July 1, 2018

POEM- I WISH

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button.  I hope you like my blog.)


Today is New Year
End of the earth is near,
3021 has started
Humanity is almost ended.

The days remain dark
There is no place called park,
Everything is black or grey
There is no bright day.

Because of scanty of water our future is not sure
I wish our ancestors have thought before,
I wish that there would be a course
About conserving the resource.

Now we are suffering
I wish that we must have thought from the time of king,
Now there is no use
To make any excuse.

I wish I can have a time machine
So that I can make my surroundings clean,
If you are reading this from past
So see your future and understand fast.

Don’t use the gun and protect the sun
For your future generation,
I wish you will understand fast
And don’t let us cry about our past.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...