Monday, July 23, 2018

STORY- THE MYSTERY OF EARTH IS REVEALED

(Hey guys. Please give comments and follow me too. If you're reading my blog on a mobile phone so for following you can go at the bottom of the page and click 'View Web Version'. After that click on 'follow' button. This series is not a continued part of 'Born for Magic' I hope you like my blog.)


Hello reader! Beware this story contains confidential stuff. ‘SECRET’ if you can read the word written in bold letters then you is eligible to bear the truth of earth. I was searching my storeroom yesterday and I found a really old book.
   I was very astonished by seeing that book. I picked it up and ran to my mom. I asked, “Mom from where you bought this book?”
   Mom checked the cover page and replied, “This looks old. I don’t remember when I bought this.”
  I asked, “Can I keep it?”
  Mom agreed, “Yes, why not?”
   I was delighted to see that book. I had my dinner and lied on the bed to read. The title read as: - ‘The Mystery Of Earth Is Revealed’…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darkness

DARKNESS  The wind is cold I'm here all alone, There are secrets that the night hold A little boy made up of flesh and bone. A single ca...